Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.
An injured person can include:
- The driver
- Driver and passengers in another vehicle
- Motorcyclists and their pillion passengers
- Cyclists, pedestrians and other road users
You may also be able to make a claim if you are injured while travelling on public transport. Our experienced lawyers can advise you of your entitlements.
Strict time limits apply for making a motor vehicle accident claim and the procedure for making a claim is different in each state and territory. For a claim to be successful it is therefore important that we start our investigation as soon as possible.
What type of compensation is available?
If your claim is successful, you may be entitled to claim compensation for:
- Past and future loss of income including past and future loss of superannuation
- Past and future domestic assistance from family and/or friends
- Past and future medical, rehabilitation and travel expenses
- Pain and suffering otherwise known as general damages
How much will it cost to make a motor vehicle accident claim for compensation?
We offer a No Win, No Fee* arrangement for all motor vehicle and road accident claims because we believe anyone with a claim deserves access to legal representation, no matter their financial circumstances.
This means you do not have to pay our legal fees unless your claim is successful. Legal costs will depend on the amount of work required to resolve your claim. There are also strict rules that apply to how much you can be charged for legal fees so that you do not end up out of pocket at the conclusion of your matter.
For more information on our No Win, No Fee arrangement or if you need assistance or advice, please contact us on 07 3281 6644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation.