Work related Accidents
If you are injured in a work related accident, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.
Work related injuries include:-
- Physical injuries – includes fractures, burns, lacerations, and any other form of serious bodily harm
- Diseases – diseases or illnesses caused by the workplace
- Psychiatric or psychological disorders – includes anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues caused by the workplace
- Injuries or harm that aggravated a pre-existing condition
- Death resulting from a workplace injury or disease
Strict time limits apply for making a common law claim against Workcover and the procedure for making a claim is different in each state and territory. For a claim to be successful it is therefore important that we start our investigation as soon as possible.
What type of compensation is available?
If your claim is successful, you may be entitled to claim compensation for:
- Past and future loss of income including past and future loss of superannuation
- Past and future domestic assistance from family and/or friends
- Past and future medical, rehabilitation and travel expenses
- Pain and suffering otherwise known as general damages
How much will it cost to make a claim for compensation?
We offer a No Win, No Fee* arrangement for all work related accident claims because we believe anyone with a claim deserves access to legal representation, no matter their financial circumstances.
This means you do not have to pay our legal fees unless your claim is successful. Legal costs will depend on the amount of work required to resolve your claim. There are also strict rules that apply to how much you can be charged for legal fees so that you do not end up out of pocket at the conclusion of your matter.
For more information on our No Win, No Fee arrangement or if you need assistance or advice, please contact us on 07 3281 6644 or email email@example.com for a confidential consultation.